Friday, July 13, 2012

Almost Over!

     Currently, all the final semester's students are busy with the exhibition. Well... more like we are nervous because of the internal and the external assessor. But I think all the assessment is over by 13th. Thank god, I'm over with both of the assessment. I really hope it all went well.

     On the 13th July, we are open to the public to come and visit our exhibitions. Lots of friends, family and other collage come to visit us. I gave one of my Owl Sketch Book to one of my old friend from Malacca. I'm so happy that she came to visit us.

     There were publishing companies as well. A few of the companies seems to be interested with my artworks. But when they were viewing my artworks, I wasn't there. I fell asleep in computer laboratory. Sigh.... And the second time, somebody from Karangkraf seems to be interested too. Again, I was not there because I was too hungry and I was 'hunting' for food.Why me~.. TAT

   I will post some pictures from Illustration exhibition later. I need to be prepared for a 'WannaBe' theme dinner on 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment