Saturday, July 7, 2012

Only ONE day left!


     I am sure all final graphic design students are EXTREMELY busy during this time. As for me, I still got one final artwork to be finished. The size scares me so much. 4 feet x 4 feet. It is large! Last night I tried to finished it but end up only finishing the sketch of it. I was forced to rest around 12 midnight because my head start to ache and I feel very sick. I wasted 8 hours to recover and as soon as I woke up, I quickly continue painting.


     In above picture is the mess I made while painting. I am 60% complete but I will definitely finish it off tonight. Pray that I don't feel sick again. It's 6.00 pm right now and I have not touch any food yet. I am not even fasting. I did wasted some food last night. I did not eat it because I am feeling awfully sick.What a waste.
     After this, I have to go out to buy some stuff like.... more painting brush! I need a bigger size. The painting was to huge for the small one to handle. I still need to design and print some stuff made from my digital artworks. And some 3000 words report to be finish. I really hope I can make it before 9th June.



     These are the cats that always come to play and eat in my room. Both of them are male and I am pretty sure that they are not siblings. I love the black one most. He is nice and cool. The spotted one are more spoiled and slightly selfish. He was the source of all the cuts on both of my hand.
     The last one he left on my left hand was deep. It was painful and I have to covered the cut with bandage because it was bleeding. I took this picture around 6 am. But then, they start to play noisily and I have to get both of the cats out the room. They were disturbing my other roommates who are still sleeping. 

Enough wasting my time here, I shall continue to do my job. Good bye~ :D

2 comments:

  1. Ayo! Health firstlah! If you eat and have more energy you can go more hours or think more creatively. But, not to eat much or you'll suddenly fall asleep. May be you can practice it next time.
    For the cats, make sure they don't damage your works!...or your roommates'.
    See you! Abi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still alive!! Yay! The cats did left some unnecessary pattern on my artwork but they are fine now.The black cat broke my roommates' mug and the spotted one step on my stomach while I was sleeping. He's one heavy cat. Urgh.... x___x

      Delete