Tuesday, January 1, 2013

NEW Year~~~!!

Happy New Year, everybody!!

     Lets make new resolutions for 2013 and start this year with high spirit! I'm going to be more productive! Say no more to being couch potato! And give lots of love to cats! They are so cute~ .

    Come to think of it, it has been ages since the last time I posted anything here. I am sorry for being missing in action for so long. I am... just going to post some artwork here that help me survive the terror of being a final year student.


    I did give a sneak peak about this piece of artwork on my last post. This is the complete version of the illustration. My major project was Owl themed. I'm going slap myself for failing on the grasses part. Shame on me.
   Despite all of the failure during the process, it taught me a lot about making an illustration. It was a fun process actually if I minus the sick days.

P/s: That's my deviantart address. Feel free to visit. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment