Friday, January 6, 2012

Tsundere's Definition


Some of you might be wondering what on earth is ' Tsundere' which I pick as my blog's title. It's actually a Japanese term that often occurs in games, manga [Japanese comic] and anime [Japanese animation]. Well, according to Wikipedia, Tsundere comes from term 'Tsun Tsun' which mean to turn away in disgust and ' Dere Dere'  which mean to become sweet and lovey dovey. In other words, a Tsundere person is the one that act all cold and harsh to you at first but gradually shows that cute and kind side sometime.


Introducing, Tsundere Tsukimori Len from anime and game called Kin'iro no Corda. He is very well known for being tsundere and being extremely cold to the heroin, Hino Kahoko at first. But the fans believe he's just being shy and his ego is blocking that dere dere side of him.




But back to the topic, why did I pick Tsundere Art as the title? You saw the blog's header? That's one of my artwork. I love to design characters and the characters that I design mostly are being Tsundere. They just refuse to smile. Maybe I should show more of that dere dere side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment