Sunday, January 8, 2012

Some Sketches and Marker Render

His haircut is awesome.
Tsukimori Len would be shocked if he could met his voice actor.






It's from my notebook which 90 percent of it consist of my drawings. Sorry for the bad capture image. I could not find a scanner. Anyway, can anyone recognize this three guys? I guess you could not unless you are a Seiyuu [Japanese voice actor] fan. I tried to draw Taniyama Kishou, Kamiya Hiroshi and Mamoru Miyano. Did I just fail at drawing them? If I did, sorry about that.


                                                       
This two girls are.. randomly pop out from the tip of my pencil. I'm just kidding. I love to draw long wavy hair. And one piece dress. I just do. I wonder why?



If you are from Malaysia, you would probably recognize this guy. That's right. I draw a caricature of Mawi as Badang in filem Magika. I am not used to drawing caricature so I am lack of confidence whether I could draw it properly or not. Piling below the caricature of Mawi is my other marker rendered artwork. I'll be posting some more in the future. Please look forward for it~ 

3 comments:

  1. niiiiiiiiiiiiiice u r sogood with painting yuuhi san i luvd the pics XD keepgoing on that

    ReplyDelete