Monday, January 30, 2012

It's Holiday!

Despite being in vacation, I barely went out from my home. I seriously need to take driving licence and get rid of the fear for driving. Since I really do not like to cook except for being really hungry, mom gave me a thick recipe book for me to study. And eventually drag me to the kitchen. I had to give up, and thanks to the new kitchen, I am slightly motivated to cook. While waiting for the beef to be cook properly, I played with my favorite psp game like a boss. Since it was first time for me to cook something that I never cooked before, I expect it would not turn out that good. But in the end, the plate was completely empty. Mom said it was very good but I still have a lot to learn. She is right. I hardly recognize the ingredients.

Other than that, I am helping mom with Biology book where I have to draw some stuff. I reallyneed to study more on design and illustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment